Notting Hill Condos is a new condo, town and retail project by Lanterra Developments and is currently in pre-construction. Notting Hill Condos’s architect is designed by IBI Group. The new project will be located at 4000 Eglinton Avenue West in Etobicoke. The major intersection is Eglinton Avenue West and Royal York Road.
Notting Hill Condos will consist of three 25 storey towers, one 21-storey tower and 4 storey towns. There will be a total of 1,320 mixed units.
|Project Name||Notting Hill Condos|
|Address||Etobicoke – 4000 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, ON, M9A 4M2|
|Major Intersection||Faywood Blvd & Sheppard Ave W|
|Units & Storeys||4 storeys and 1320 units|
- Developer: Lanterra Developments
- Location: Etobicoke – 4000 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, ON, M9A 4M2
- Area Amenities: college,restaurant,park, hospital, bars and recreation hubs are within reach.
- Located in the Humber Heights-Westmount neighbourhood in Toronto
- Close access to Highway 401 & Highway 427
- Close to the future Eglinton West LRT
- 8 minute drive from Humbertown Shopping Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation
- Nearby parks include Scarlett Heights Park, Ukranian Canadian Memorial Park and Scarlett Mills Park